At R Luis Contracting, we provide a wide range of home renovations and contracting services, including brickwork. Brickwork or bricks in general, are a classic and timeless building material that is often used in home renovations. The use of bricks on your home or property offers a number of important benefits including added strength, durability, and provides your home with a classic aesthetic that can enhance the look, as well as the property value soon after!
Where Do We Perform Brickwork?
Brickwork can be used for a variety of purposes in home renovations, including:
- Exterior Walls: Brick can be used to construct the exterior walls of a building, providing strength and durability, as well as an attractive aesthetic.
- Fireplaces: Brick is a popular material for fireplace construction, providing a classic look and added insulation.
- Patios and Outdoor Spaces: Brick can be used to construct patios and other outdoor living spaces, providing a durable and attractive surface that can be used for years to come while adding a lot to your property value and curb appeal!
- Accent Walls: Brick can be used to create accent walls within a home, adding character and a touch of classic charm.
At R Luis, we strive to complete each and every project on time and within budget, through a careful and thorough contracting process. We can help homeowners to see their project through from start to finish and take into account a number of important factors when it comes to brickwork for your home renovations projects, including:
- Assessment: We make sure to conduct a careful and thorough assessment of the brickwork to determine the extent of the damage and the overall needs of your brick pointing project.
- Bonds & Mortar: Choose the appropriate bond and mortar type for each specific application.
- Brickwork Techniques: The team at R Luis is one of the most experienced in NYC, and has a careful and thorough understanding of many brick construction techniques depending on the specific needs of your project.
- Building Codes: With each and every project, we ensure that the brickwork is installed in accordance with local building codes and regulations. Saving you possible fines and construction delays.
It’s also important to regularly inspect the brickwork to ensure that it is functioning properly and to identify any areas that may require maintenance or repair. For more information on brickwork and other services, or to get your project assessment, be sure to contact R Luis Contracting today.